Thursday, January 3, 2008

Finally Iowa Caucus Today

Finally Iowa Caucus is here . Iowa is really cold but its totally warmed up by rallies, campaigns - almost $25 Million is what candidates pumped into Iowa as advertisement and orgranization set-up.

When i was returning after my vacation in Cincinnati on 1st Jan i had to take the connection flight from Atlanta to Des Moines and the flight was jam packed with reporters and spectators . The guy who was sitting next to me was a fund raiser for Mike Huckabee and he did have some important observations on the presidential campaigns.

I think I like the increased popularity of Obama in Iowa. Today there were young guys campaigning for him all over the city , skywalk and everywhere . I could not see that much of enthusiasm among Hillary supporters. After reading all news, and seeing things here in Iowa here is my prediction for Democrats.

1. Barack Obama
2. John Edwards
3. Hillary

Yes - I know Hillary enlisted 5000 drivers to move people to caucus places and the weather is cold out there. I am betting this because of the second choice game the complex caucus system has.

No comments: